By Lady Vulva - 19/09/2015 02:56

Spicy
Today, I lost my virginity to my boyfriend. It lasted about 20 seconds, and he cried during it. I later heard him telling his friends he'd given me a "damn good pounding" and "made her cum 3 times". I wish. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 940
You deserved it 3 064

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's disappointing. On the bright side, now you can gossip to your friends about how awful it was.

Let him brag to his friends this once (embarrassing him won't help anything), but also let him know that you heard and now expect his performance to (eventually) match up to his boasts. He'll improve with some practice. ;)

Comments

foxmatrix15 8

If it ever gets outta hand embarrass him in front of his friends "honey, I didn't say you were the best... I said you tried your best you just didn't hear me"

Men are so sensitive about their "manhood." I mean I wouldn't have blamed him for making himself sound better in bed but he's just lying through his teeth here...

Why was he crying...I don't think I could continue if my partner began to cry...that's just...weird...

My gf cries almost every time and clings to me like a koala bear, in fact, if she doesn't I know I'm doing something wrong. It really weirded me out in the beginning but some people are just overcome with emotion during sex, now I find it endearing :)

The gloating part is overdoing it, but YDI for seeming like you expected much more and are considering being platonic

"YDI for wanting a satisfying dog sexual experience and being upset that your boyfriend is sharing/lying about extremely private information with his friends"

CoffeeChickBlows 13

Ummm... if she wanted a satisfying "dog" sexual experience, then yeah telling his friends instead of the police is kinda dumb.

I have no idea how the **** that ended up in there, yet another mysterious addition sent from my iPhone

I would have called him out on that lie if I were yiu

If it was he probably would have told a different story to each one of his friends.

Men will say whatever crap to make other men inferior. shame really. And it's the same with women. I feel bad that OP'S first experience came out to be a waste

dyscomonkee 12

Love the name... For some reason I hope his friends see this...