By YeahWhatOkay - 09/02/2009 00:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, I looked at the Facebook page of the girl I really liked, and I saw that she'd written on her friend's wall, "Last night was the biggest mistake of my life." We hooked up last night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 433
You deserved it 4 835

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This may sound weird, but make sure it was about you. You're probably right, but wouldn't a misunderstanding really suck? I think it's never good to make big decisions about assumptions.

Man, people need to realize that what they put on the internet is PUBLIC. Not referring to the author of this FML, but to the idiot girl who updated her Facebook reply in the FML.

Comments

well, maybe she doesn't have any sense of what might be rude, or of anything that might offend people. haha she seems kinda like a ****.

jrsylilballer6 7

Maybe she meant it was a mistake not to go all the way . If she's worth it she wouldn't have said that

Maybe its cause she has a penis, and turns out you had a "sword fight" with your "downstairs" and she regrets it...

She might feel cheap or used since you guys aren't dating. She might not like you and regret it (wouldnt take it personally, we all make mistakes), or she might be worried about her birth control failing. Honestly I wouldn't get but hurt about it before even talking to the girl. Expressing your genuine interest in her might make her feel less horrible about having sex with someone she wasnt seeing (some girls care about that kind of stuff).

Confront her, it's no use having a girlfriend who thinks your a mistake

So a girl you really like slept with you. Sucks she doesn't want more, but at least you got that right?