By cheaters_should_die - 18/12/2009 14:31 - United States

Today, I looked at my house in Google Street View for the first time and noticed an unfamiliar vehicle in the driveway. When I asked my wife about it, she admitted to have an ongoing affair. Apparently the entire world knew my wife was having an affair before I did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 887
You deserved it 3 008

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your wife's a **** and an idiot. There were a million excuses she could have made for why that car was there.

Lol, what a terrible way to figure out. FYL.

Comments

perdix 29

How would the world know that your wife is having an affair just by the vehicle that's parked outside? Unless, of course, it was the Weiner-mobile. And then the world would guess where the weiner was parked.

According to the customs of Illinois, allowing a stranger to park their car in your driveway is a tacit invitation to having sex.

oh how I wish I were an Oscar-Mayer Wiener...

Well that was just it, only the bun was in the driveway.

Coincidentally, Cucumber is the nickname of the man she was seeing on the side.

Dump her ass and toss her out on the street. Then you can see her and all her belongings from Google Earth.

(waves angry fist at screen) DAMN YOU!! CUCUMBER STRIKES AGAIN!!

xlovepinkx 0

You must NEVER have people at your house for you to immediately question your wife about a car in your driveway, which means you probably have no friends. Also, your username makes you sound like a total jackass. Sure, you've been hurt, but do you really want her DEAD? If you do feel that way, I can see why she found someone else.

girlygirl666 0

Wait! Cucumber is MY husband's name....

ashleysmashleyyy 0

I don't think the entire world knew. how many people would look up your address on google maps? (:

lem0n_fml 0

Ahahaha #39. You made my day.