By cheaters_should_die - 18/12/2009 14:31 - United States

Today, I looked at my house in Google Street View for the first time and noticed an unfamiliar vehicle in the driveway. When I asked my wife about it, she admitted to have an ongoing affair. Apparently the entire world knew my wife was having an affair before I did. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 887
You deserved it 3 008

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your wife's a **** and an idiot. There were a million excuses she could have made for why that car was there.

Lol, what a terrible way to figure out. FYL.

Comments

davek 36

Google sees all, Google knows all.

CloudFox 6

The entire world knew?? How come I didn't know?! =O

by the way google maps only shows buildings not cars or people so dont lie!

#77, you are officially an idiot. Why don't you go check your facts, mmkay?

kim1551 0

you are offically an idiot. i agree. maybe theres no one in front of your hosue ebcause no one in tehre right mind would want to go to someone who makes assumptions that are wrong and are all in all a moron but in front of my house is a dog on google maps.

Go outside and wave. We will let you know if you showed up on google maps.

kim1551 0

someone said that they don't show people and cars in gogole. uh yeah they do. maybe not at the person who wrote that comments house but that is most likely no one in there right mind would want to go to that idiots house. there is a guy walking his dog right in front of my house on google maps. it really creepy becuase no one sees him anymore. anyway i think that the people who are hating on the author of the FML really have a f---ed up life if that think anythings worse then that.

this honestly doesnt make sense. unless you have lived in that house forever the maps are old. It isnt a live feed. When I google a neighborhood I work in it shows a dirt lot.

jstasilentscream 3

that must be hell of a new Google feature ! Try now try now ! our new feature that allows you to find out about your spouse's affairs.

If it makes you feel better, I didn't know. =)

how would the entire world know that that vehicle wasn't yours. and second of all, even if the people who knew that it wasn't yours probably thought you had some visitors. whether or not though, that kinda sucks.