By Anonymous - 26/04/2011 13:56 - United Kingdom

Today, I lied to my diary about my weight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 178
You deserved it 51 630

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shithappens2memo 0

she's cheating on her diary with a sexy little journal.

Comments

You can either keep on lying about it or you can actually get of your fat ass and start exercising and eating healthily.

mollieOdare 0

What if OP is too skinny? It said nowhere in the post that she was overweight. Maybe she needs to GAIN weight. She could be insecure about being too thin. But don't assume. It makes you look like an ass.

tweetbaby14 18

73, I've never heard of a thin person ever complaining about being too thin. don't assume it makes you look like an ass( sound familiar?).

73 wasn't assuming. she made a valid point and gave an alternative possibility. you failed at putting her down. well done.

notbanned69 0

You lied to us too. That's not a diary. It's fiction.

fmltiligothigh 0

you're only lying to yourself, and if you have a weight problem you should do something besides lie about it.

chanma 0

oh no  your diary is gonna be mad at you

The diary will be pissed when it finds out you lied.

The diary will be pissed when it finds out you lied.

The diary will be pissed when it finds out you lied.

The diary will be pissed when it finds out you lied.

IrishSoulja 4

And today was the day that i was thinking of the fml where someone lied to their treadmill about their weight, coincedince?

FreebirdIII 1

Don't worry, it still believes you actually did have sex that one time.

I like this^ just so you know I like to have sex too!!! hahaha