By blondieforlife - 04/11/2014 03:38 - United States - Racine

Today, I left my desk to go to the bathroom. I arrived back at my desk to a large package of SlimQuick packets. Guess my coworkers think I need to lose weight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 508
You deserved it 3 586

Same thing different taste

Top comments

would have been more impressed if they left a treadmill at your desk

that is absolutely horrid op. your weight is no ones concern but yours.

Comments

Aww, I'm so sorry. That is super mean.

someone could have put them on your desk by accident. dont presume the worst

Their loss! You just got free SlimQuick that you don't even need.

tony1891 22

you can always give them back to your coworkers as Christmas gifts.

But if it was the work of one individual. OP would get the WTF face and offend the rest of their coworkers.

sylverdrag_fml 9

A. It could have been left on your desk by accident. Some people put their stuff on the nearest desk when they are chit-chatting and forget it. It's not uncommon, and it's quite possible someone will come around looking for them. B. Perhaps someone does care about your health. These pills aren't exactly cheap. Obesity is one of the highest health risk factors. Nobody likes being called fat, but if it is a fair assessment do something about it instead of whining. If it doesn't bug you, ignore it.

Right? It's like leaving a box of nicotine patches on your desk. When you're ready to quit and get a healthy lifestyle you have a free starter kit!

Let's go with the wrong desk...or it's just starting office pranks... Put someone's stapler in jell-o in revenge (the office)

Or the foam dart turrets. Keeps pesky intruders away.

I'm guessing you work with a bunch of ignorant douchebags.

I have a friend who used to be chubby, but not too bad... But once she got married she stopped taking care of herself, became very obese and she started having many health problems, including her epileptic seizures returning, so maybe OP's co-workers are actually looking out for her, not trying to be mean.

even if it was meant well, waiting for her to leave the room isn't a very kind gesture. it's like OP was being mocked of her weight because it was not done in an honest light.

rocker_chick23 27

Even if the OP is a little overweight, it is none of the co-workers business.

Hey! Free weight loss pills! That's a win in my books, regardless of who put them there. You should be happy your coworkers care about you, even if they're too embarrassed to say anything to your face.