By Anonymous - 22/05/2012 10:35 - Philippines

Today, I learned that shaving while feeling upset is a very bad idea. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 325
You deserved it 6 601

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you learn from your mistakes :) Just be glad you did not use a 1 blade razor, that hurts even of you're not upset, believe me. But hey, you are still alive and know what to not do, so cheer up.

Guys, "emo" is a ripoff subculture for kids who want to wear depression as a fashion statement. I'd like to se a person with REAL, SERIOUS problems declare themselves to be emo in public. It's because of them that people who self harm for real reasons aren't taken seriously.

Comments

MeLuvBewbs 7

Someone must've sheared your heart for you to be that upset

WTF is going on with your age on your profile? Wasn't stalking btw... I'm on my iPod and pressed it by accident, lame excuse but oh well...

#15 Just letting you know I did not mean to give your profile a ****.

Oooh, another brilliant statement! You're just a modern Einstein, aren't you?

Oh hell no! The only one he'll be make sandwiches for is me! **** off and get your own sandwich maker! >:I

Did you forget to stop, even after the hair was gone?

You do know that you're responsible for your own actions, right? YDI.

#28 Of course we do, I wasn't implying that we didn't. That still doesn't change the fact that we're all responsible for our own actions though.

it's okay let the wisdom of the panda sink in.

At least you're not a sheep. They get shaved by a creepy farmer who may or may not be an animal "lover". Farmer John is a baaaaad man.

Unless the sheep are into that kinda thing....

Sheep Shearing. Seth Mcfarlene's caltavade(?) of comedy. Watch it.

reddudeover 2

It's the other way around, sheep LOVE being shorn. Gives them a big ole cotton boner.

"******* cotton boner. **** yeah!" And then the awkward screaming about shoving it up his ass.

I have watched it, that's what I was referring to in my comment. ;)

"I have paint on my nails and makeup on my face I'm almost emo enough to start shaving my legs--OW! ****, that's good."

25- neither is your moms chest hair. I'm not usually this mean, but I seized the opportunity for a movie reference. God, what had FML done to me?

bahalayla 1

I know your pain. I've been in the same boat. almost cut down to the bone on my ankle. =x