By Hardsleeper - 16/10/2009 09:23 - United States

Today, I learned that my car alarm only goes off if the car is unlocked a bit forcibly. Doesn't make a sound when some prick breaks the window out in the middle of the night to steal my cd player. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 966
You deserved it 2 305

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And even if it did, you probably would have just ignored it anyway, like everyone else does, right?

Comments

Same thing happened to me, plus we had paid $400 extra dollars for the car alarm. They got my ipod and camera. Alarm didn't make a sound.

FAKEstfu 0

I would make a funny, but I'm glad they only took your cd player from your car versus your life from your bed.

i_got_it 0

lol... You're bitching about a CD player?? Who the hell carries around CDs and CD players? OP needs to stop being such a sensitive lame.

# 33.....are you actually retarded or did you just post that for the heck of it?

You [insert supposedly offensive homosexual name-calling here].

urlifeisfucked_fml 0

"Supposedly offensive" How is calling someone gay as an insult not offensive?

I actually know the OP personally, he drives a Dodge Charger, so I dunno where the Honda Oddysey BS comes from. While all you little special needs kids are mocking the CD player aspect, who cares? The point was his window got kicked in in the middle of the night and the so called car alarm didn't make a goddamn sound. That's something every car owner should be pissed about, rather than mocking, as it creates an illusion of safety that none of us truly have.

sadly, some people here have forgotten why this site was created. They fail to find any of the humor that is intended or just see any FML as a reason to complain about anything trival. Sucks for your friend.

i totally understand that happened to me before where they broke through the window and the security light was still blinking like nothing happened even though my gps and money was gone