By Hardsleeper - 16/10/2009 09:23 - United States

Today, I learned that my car alarm only goes off if the car is unlocked a bit forcibly. Doesn't make a sound when some prick breaks the window out in the middle of the night to steal my cd player. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 966
You deserved it 2 305

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And even if it did, you probably would have just ignored it anyway, like everyone else does, right?

Comments

My stupid alarm is the same. Will not go off unless you actually open the door. I haven't tested this theory, but I'm pretty sure you could break the window, climb in, hotwire the ignition, and steal the car without setting off the alarm.

My car alarm didn't go off until the first time last Friday. up until then i didn't even know i had an alarm, it caught me by surprise. Who knew that leaving the trunk unlocked for a bit, then coming back from inside the house to open it up would set off the alarm?

I've had that shit happen. Trying adding on that a friend was borrowing the car, and the CD player was a gift. THEN it really sucks.

Ahhh... who cares? What do CD players cost these days anyway? 8 bucks?

It was a factory console CD player you half-wit. You know, the kind you have to forcibly wrench from the car?! It's gonna cost well over $1000 considering the busted window, half wrenched off GPS, etc.. The only saving grace (ha) is insurance.

your life is so ****** up cuz you lost ur cd player

ninba20 0

what kind of alarm system u hav

I agree with #28. jk. I'm just boredd..

don't leave ur cd player in ur car... problem solved

DinoChick 0

haha shoulda left the door unlocked :P

xJUNKxPUNCHERx 6

Well then move outta the ghetto. ;)