By Gameless Guy - 24/12/2009 15:49 - United States

Today, I learned just how much change a toddler can stuff in to a Nintendo Wii. I also learned that those things are put together with special screws. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 198
You deserved it 4 109

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sargasm 4

Soooo... how MUCH change can a toddler stuff into a Wii?!

pattheaninal 9

In Soviet Russia, Wii screws you!

Comments

sublime93 0

They can't take it apart in the first place

You deserve it for owning a wii you stupid piece of crap.

jikanganai 0
sugarbabyxoxo 2

lmao agree with 74, slow your roll 71 haha

Really...likely you just need a torx bit screw driver.(star shape) There are no screws out there that companies make special for products...just a waste of money. If anything they will just use a torx screw or then use loctite in the thread to try and keep you out.

Uhh, I've had to buy all sorts of special drivers and wrenches to repair electronic devices and very few of the very small tamper resistant drivers come in the big sets. What do I know though, I only fix things.

#44, If you're going to be a pretentious asshole, you should get your facts straight. Nintendo uses tri-wing screws on the Wii, which is much rarer than Torx. Only a handful of electronics companies use these screws, and you probably won't find the screwdriver in any common electronics store... you'd have to buy it online.

dude just go to http://www.rapidrepair.com/shop/nintendo-repair-parts.html they should have everything you need to take it appar and fix it (i.e. the tri-wing screw driver required to take it appart)

HamsteronA 0

u are a walking spamming advert

At least he didnt stick it in his mouth and choked on it. YDI for not watching your child.

Or YDI for WATCHING your child and not stopping him. You can't really win here.

blland 0

Or YDI for WATCHING your child, stopping him, and not succeeding in stopping him. You can't really win here.

Maybe it isn't his child. That would suck even more for him... Even if it is his kid, maybe someone else was taking care of it.

Sargasm 4

Soooo... how MUCH change can a toddler stuff into a Wii?!

They make those special screws so toddlers can't do anything to them. Mabey your kids a genius, you ever think of that rather than coming here and crying about your ill fortune? YDI.

Ya but you can buy those screwdrivers online cheap. Or at some hardware stores. Its a tri-wing screwdriver you're looking for