By Anonymous - 15/10/2012 10:28 - United States - Richmond

Today, I learned from my daughter's teacher that she has been wearing the same shirt for the past few weeks, ever since we had a fight about how I don't pay attention to her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 486
You deserved it 63 291

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sandinthewaves 5
ElhonnaDS 10

Well she proved her point- you clearly aren't paying attention.

Comments

She has mastered my technique! Smart child you got there. Too bad you didn't figure this out on your own and you learned this from a teacher. Next time op .... Look at your child you might notice some things.

Yeah you totally lost that fight. Her point has been proven. How can you not pay attention to your child enough to notice she's been wearing the same shirt? Even her teacher noticed. YDI.

iHeavenz 0

The people claiming that OP is a horrible parent are ignorant. You have no actual proof that he/she is bad at parenting because you do not know OP's side of the story.

I'm a parent, and yeah. I'm saying the OP is doing a terrible job. How do you not notice that your child, who you see every day even in a passing glance, is wearing the same manky old shirt? OP dosent have a leg to stand on, read the post. This has been going on for a few WEEKS. Inexcusable

If OP truly saw fit to defend him/herself, s/he wouldn't have posted this FML putting him/herself in such a bad light.

You must not pay attention to your daughter since you didn't realize she was wearing the same shirt for that long. It's sad that her teacher pays more attention to her than you.

nice patenting skills. looks like you lost that fight.

First, Op, you need to stop doing what caught all yout attention and take care of your daughter. She is clever and hasn't been whinning about it for some weeks now. I don't think you are necesesarilly a bad parent, because something has been done right with this girl. She stopped complaining and proved her point in an orderly way. I think Op, you just need to refocus on what really is important. She gave you a headstart and you are still falling behind. Start by talking to her and telling her you are sorry.

I can see why you had that argument with your daughter, how is it possible to seriously not notice is your daughter is wearing the same shirt EVERY day, and her teacher has to inform you? YDI.

How about you get of fml and get A life and pay attention to your kid!

Yunadori 13

How do you not notice that your daughter is wearing the same shirt everyday if you have been paying attention to her.... And one that she has been wearing for a while.

It's sad it took another human being to tell you, because you were too impudent to notice it yourself.