By Anonymous - 14/06/2015 08:10 - United Kingdom - Stockport

Today, I laid in bed until 3am kept up by a house party. In my own house. Which my housemates didn't invite me to. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 712
You deserved it 3 649

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's your house. You don't need an invitation.

If they didn't explicitly ask you not to come, they probably just assumed you would. Who waits for an invite to a party in their own house? Seriously.

Comments

ForeverJasmine 26

You don't need an invite if it's your own damn house.

If sleep is the bigger issue, might I recommend ear plugs? You can get them pretty cheaply at CVS or a similar store.

They wont block out music coming from your own house. :source I use earplugs and trust they don't.

If they didn't explicitly ask you not to come, they probably just assumed you would. Who waits for an invite to a party in their own house? Seriously.

Op is a roommate, not the landlords. Raising the rent is a little extreme for not being invited to a party anyways.

imhidden 16

Walk out your room dumb ass

noonenoeone 22

OP sounds like a passive, woe is me type of person. Keep sitting in your room feeling sorry for yourself, that's what you really want anyways.

Man up get out there and get your party on.

Your house your party I would advise you to get the **** up and go have fun.

This would've been a great opportunity for you to learn some social skills. Next time, put yourself together, walk out, introduce yourself, and integrate yourself into the situation. It's your house. They can't kick you out.

bnbhimp 10

Don't be an antisocial bitch go out there.

TallMist 32

Well, based on how they're complaining about how they weren't invited, I'm pretty certain they'd most like to join the party. Also, considering the fact OP said it was 3am. Most people like to be asleep by that time, party-goer or otherwise.