By obsessed - 27/11/2009 05:12 - United States

Today, I kissed my iced over window to know what kissing Edward Cullen would be like. My neighbor saw. My first reaction was to come up with a cover story. I licked the window and wiped my sleeve over it to look like I was cleaning it. My neighbor came over later and gave me an early Christmas gift. Windex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 242
You deserved it 89 662

Same thing different taste

Top comments

some people just need to be punched in the face. you are among them.

Comments

I just feel really bad for Rob Pattinson. Imagine how he must feel - having freaky fans like that O.O And to OP: You can be glad that your neighbor didn't call a shrink, declare you a mental patient, lock you up and put you in a straight jacket.

i_luv_cheese 0

You do realise that guys who sparkle aren't generally into girls right?

yeah but what if you were born pink? would that make you gay?

tessie1423 0

If i was born pink, i think i would cry, then promptly decide to hang myself with the umbilical cord.

This is getting a little out of hand. Edward Cullen is not real. Whatever you think of him just remember a woman wrote the script. I mean I like twilight but I'm not going to let going to let a fake guy run my life you wierdo.

Considering I'm up in Canada and we haven't really had any frost or anything I really doubt you've had any....therefore fake FML! Which makes you look even more desperate. YDI

I'm also in Canada, and we have. P.S. It definitely snowed in New Mexico a few weeks ago. EDIT: Sorry for the double comment. My original wasn't showing up.

jane99 0

I live in Iowa, and there is frost on my windows some mornings, although I don't kiss and lick them.

agreed...especially since there hasn't been any ICE yet this year?!

Baroness542 6

What the ****, man. I like how your screen name is very fitting. It saddens me that people like you are how others see our generation. Although, I'm HOPING that you're at least a few years younger than me... Please don't reproduce. Although, I'm fairly certain that your chances of ever getting a boyfriend are rather slim at this point. Unless you find a guy that's into that shit. Then you should keep him, because nobody else wants him. Oh, and just in case you haven't figured it out by now, EDWARD CULLEN IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER.