By ewicsmelly - 29/12/2010 02:13 - United States

Today, I kept finding ants crawling all over my face. After a while, I realized that they were all coming from my beard. I have had a population of ants living in my beard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 751
You deserved it 56 754

Same thing different taste

Comments

How the hell did you manage to have ants living in your beard?

You sir have some serious hygean issues.

My daughter always using hairspray and after a few months she complained that her scalp became itchy...i think its the head lice attacking her hair. I think its the kind of hair spray or hair spray can attract head lice? Is there any head lice treatment My daughter always using hairspray and after a few months she complained that her scalp became itchy...i think its the head lice attacking her hair. I think its the kind of hair spray or hair spray can attract head lice treatment?

don't complain about your personel problems...

epiccjenny 0

yea I mean what does that have to do with anything ?!

Lyssaboo13 2

That's effing disgusting. Really. It's called personal hygiene and shaving.

Arschloch04 0
tubal069 0

WTF dude c'mon really...really dude? What do you have alligator arms or something. That's just plain ole nasty. However, your beard will never gain as much attention as your moms does!

um... I doubt ants are gonna appear overnight and if they did then shame on ur smelly ass for not shaving or at minimum taking a shower like a civilized human being.

AtrumMessor 1