By Anonymous - 12/09/2009 21:19 - United States

Today, I ignored my cat's incessant meowing, and pushed him away every time he wanted to be petted. The next time I walked downstairs I found him dead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 660
You deserved it 96 586

Same thing different taste

Top comments

it's more like your cat's FML "Today i was dying and i was trying to say goodbye to my owner, she just ignored me. FML"

Comments

Are you all that really ******* retarded about cats? if a cat meows all the time it either wants attention or is hungry/Thirsty and considering that the owner cares deeply for the cat so it probably wanted attention. if the cat was dying it would have stop meowing and went into a corner to avoid the owner instead of constant bothering Don't judge before you know

Yes I do you retard I own two cats I had a third who got very sick before he was ALWAYS meowing and just suddenly he stopped meowing and sat in a corner I learned about cats before I got them knowing cats like to stay away when they are sick and took him to a vet to find out he had gotten sick and it didn't really affect him until then The Vet " Cats avoid and stay away from people when they are sick"

clearly moemoemoe, YOU don't have cats that have gotten sick. pets don't die on your lap they die under your bed or hidden in the garage or in some hidden or safe place so they arnt attacked and eaten while they are defense less it is natural instinct

People here really are dumbasses. The cat was incessantly meowing, so of course the OP should magically understand his meows/assume he was dying or something? People saying how could they not tell the cat was trying to get their attention because it's sick obviously think cats are human babies or something, who say when their hurt. When cats are sick, they might meow forcedly, or go off into some corner and not really meow at all. When they're healthy, they usually meow incessantly, like in this - the OP couldn't have known this meowing incident would be the last time the cat tried to get their attention. Also, how the hell do you assume that they don't feed the cat or whatever, or don't care for it? They probably thought the cat just wanted some attention and were too busy or not in the mood to devote their attention to petting the cat - that doesn't make them a horrible person, or someone who never took care of the cat. From what we have here, they really couldn't have forseen it, or prevented it.

The cat was obviously in pain and you're too self-centered to notice or care. Do us a favor and don't breed. You might close the door on a crying baby and find it dead too.

Please, please NEVER have another pet! You completely ignore when your cat is in distress, to the point that he/she's suffering enough to die? You don't deserve another cat, dog, rat, or anything else. Do animals a favor and keep away from them, much less own another. And I agree that you should never have children, either, because they require even more care. Are you Paris Hilton?

#150, most of the people here hate peta, so accusing us of that just because you can't find a better argument is really lame. Besides, peta is against having pets anyway.

Bahahahaha... people on this site take themselves so ******* seriously.... She wasn't being neglectful just because the cat was bugging her for attention and she ignored it, some cats beg for attention ALL THE TIME and you can't give them attention all the time. She had no clue it would die. Now chill the **** out, it's just a cat. OP, I'm sorry to hear your cat died, I'd be pretty sad if that happened to me.

xoxoswimbabe 0

Omgee im soo sorry that happened to you!!! Sucks D:

dude **** thats a long answer anyways her cat is dead LOL YDI

pay attention to your pets you dumb bitch! you shouldn't be allowed to have pets if you're going to not take care of them, and cats are pretty damn easy to take care of.

OP you are a horrible, stupid human being who should never be allowed to have living things nearby ever again. I'm sorry your cat had to die unloved by their POS owner

your a ****, Cats don't show pain very well.. after my cat got hit by a car all it was pur, and it didn't sound much different then the normal purring, Even as i got it to the vet that didn't change.