By Anonymous - 12/09/2009 21:19 - United States

Today, I ignored my cat's incessant meowing, and pushed him away every time he wanted to be petted. The next time I walked downstairs I found him dead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 660
You deserved it 96 586

Same thing different taste

Top comments

it's more like your cat's FML "Today i was dying and i was trying to say goodbye to my owner, she just ignored me. FML"

Comments

RaeGhost 0

I find it incredibly sad that so many people would click on "You Deserved It" and are blaming the OP. Get a life you morons. Its not like she knew the cat would die. I bet anyone who has had a pet has pushed it away at one point or another because they were busy or didnt feel like petting them. This just shows the intelligence of most of the readers of FML. Atleast over at MLIA people are civil to each other. To the OP I'm very sorry to read that and I hope your doing ok.

God, I know. I've never own a cat (dog-person), but I STILL knew this is a FYL.

haleycstar 0

People just keep getting stupider and stupider... YDI asshole *gives you finger*

you suck at life and i hope you are ignored by the one you love and die alone too.

BMD4 0

First of all for everyone who is saying that when cats don't feel good they keep to them selves. That isn't necessarily true... Every cat is different and cats meows are different too. The cat was trying to get the owners attention and didn't. So she is more at fault

dickie85 0

aww, that happened to me and my dog once. He started acting all weird and I ignored him, it turned out he had gotten into some antifreeze. I am so sorry, i know I still feel bad about not treating him nicer right before he died.

You messed up the pattern. Way to go. As I was saying, THIS!