By Anonymous - 06/07/2010 06:11 - United States

Today, I held the door open for an old man in a motorized wheelchair. He missed the door, hit my foot, and called me an asshole for getting in his way. FML
I agree, your life sucks 477
You deserved it 37

Top comments

If he's gonna be an asshole about it, just push him out of his chair and say, "Why yes, I am an asshole. Bitch."

Comments

Trixies100 0

hahahaha sounds like my grandma

iCommentFML 0

Wow... I'd push that saggy ass of his over! and say hey theirs the asshole 

who cares hes gonna die soon anyway. sneak up behind him and scare the crap outta him then say "wht now u old bastard ur gonna die soon whos laughing now"

I love old people. they don't give a damn what they say. maybe he was embarassed and to cover it up he got grouchy. a lot of older folks are like that.

Should have flipped the old bastard over

ciaobella_fml 0

You never know. People die all the time and didn't think they would. In a car crash, ect. Just saying..

What an ungrateful douche. You were just trying to be nice.

I am dissappoint :[ I can't seem to laugh at the darker jokes on this thread; they're too close to the truth. Quick, somebody tell a dead baby joke!

Whats the difference between a bagel and a baby? You put a bagel in the toaster. You put a baby in the oven.

Cupcak3splzz 0

What's the difference between a Dead Baby and a tree? One is legal to hit with an AX >:P

If he's gonna be an asshole about it, just push him out of his chair and say, "Why yes, I am an asshole. Bitch."

cobaltstorms 0

#69 is my hero. I would slam the door on his face on his way out.