By Anonymous - 06/07/2010 06:11 - United States

Today, I held the door open for an old man in a motorized wheelchair. He missed the door, hit my foot, and called me an asshole for getting in his way. FML
I agree, your life sucks 477
You deserved it 37

Top comments

If he's gonna be an asshole about it, just push him out of his chair and say, "Why yes, I am an asshole. Bitch."

Comments

YDI for trying to be nice for someone this old, they never thanks us for what we do for them, they always bitch at us, i know it's mean, but i think some of them should just die already...

would you really be in the best of moods if you were stuck in a wheelchair, your senses are diminishing, and you are waiting to die at any moment? everyone has their bad days but older people have a good reason to be grumpy.

Age diminishes fakeness and a person's true colors come through. If you're this negative now, you'll likely be even more so when you're at his age.

feenicks 0

look at it this way, you may be the last person he ever calls an asshole!

life is very short and there is no time for cursing and fighting my friend... do what you have to do...

bmboente15 0

ye youngin, respect your elders! nah I'm kidding old people have no respect sometimes

joemudda 0

shoulda waited until he wuz halfway in then left

sadly that's what happens when you try to help people. even if he is in a wheelchair he has no excuse to be rude to someone who's helping him.

andrew245 0

haha give the dude a break come on he knows you can't hit him back so that's why he did it.

well he's the asshole for not being able to drive