By Kelly - 12/08/2009 18:09 - United States

Today, I heard a girl telling her friend all about her boyfriend, John. They talked about the grocery store that he works at, and that he drives a nice yellow mustang. My boyfriend's name is John, works at that same grocery store, and drives a nice yellow mustang. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 331
You deserved it 3 971

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

AntiChrist7 0

YDI for picking a cheating ass

lots of people are named John. lots of people work in grocery stores. lots of morons own mustangs.

YoStephy123 0

Wow, that is such a strange coincidence!

That's what you get for dating someone who drives a yellow car. Clearly they are desperate for attention.

I kinda feel sorry for you... same kinda thing happened to me once. was in a lecture and this girl I didn't know started talking with me, so we became friends of sorts... then she started telling me about this guy she was 'seeing', and yes same thing "that sounds heaps like my boyfriend"... it was... we stayed friends and ditched him... then six months later she asked to borrow my phone as out of credit to MSG this new guy she was seeing... I get a MSG back, from him, full of abuse, it was the same guy (again!!!) that I was seeing... we had never spoke about him... third time lucky... 2 years later she slept with my boyfriend who she DID know about... he told me, she never owned up to it... I ditched them both... worst bit??? I live in a freakin city.... so feel sorry for you!!!

There is no such thing as a "nice Mustang." It's a Ford, and all Ford's are terrible, cheap (in build quality, at their Mexican factories), poorly built cars.

Well here's a perfect example of someone that's mad because they can't even afford a bicycle on there salary.