By Kelly - 12/08/2009 18:09 - United States

Today, I heard a girl telling her friend all about her boyfriend, John. They talked about the grocery store that he works at, and that he drives a nice yellow mustang. My boyfriend's name is John, works at that same grocery store, and drives a nice yellow mustang. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 331
You deserved it 3 971

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

whiskeyloverrrr 0

at least he doesn't drive a corvette

pommeblossom 0

She could have seen you, known you were his girlfriend, been jealous and made a up a story and said it loud enough so you would hear and then possibly break up with him. Confront him before you dump him.

Xdanicat 0

He works in a grocery store driving a mustang? I thought mustangs cost a little more than the average pay of a cashier.

You can find plenty of mid 90's through early 00's Mustangs on Craigslist for less than $5000 The fact that it's a Mustang doesn't mean it's the 500HP Shelby

This reminds me of John Tucker Must Die....

haha. this might not be what you think...you should check again. it is possible though. your boyfriends got a nice car though :)

Let me guess, he is an asshole to you but you still like it and you hope he'll change for you? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

YDI for eavesdropping on others conversations. They could know him and were just trying to freak you out because you were listening in. Way to jump to conclusions. Without verification its all rumor. Way to spread gossip. When you confirm, then maybe I'll give you a FYL, but not based on this.

That's what you get for dating someone who drives a mustang, especially a yellow mustang. I know those cars aren't too expensive but he's gotta be running up some pretty bad credit to pay for those car notes and take you and his other girlfriend to happy hour at Chilis after work. You could have also picked up on that by how crappy the gifts he buys for you are. Nope, he needs a Honda or a ******* Geo or something if he's going to drive it to Albertsons everyday, and he should leave the mustangs to the people who can really pull them off like strippers and people who strip part time after their real job gets finished.

yah you are obviously talking about the same person. I meen, it's not like John is the most widespread name, or like mustang made more than one yellow car and was willing to sell it to someone other than your BF, and the isn't a chance in the world that there are more grocery stores out there or that someone else might also work in his. yup, they are obviously talking about your John.