By Kelly - 12/08/2009 18:09 - United States

Today, I heard a girl telling her friend all about her boyfriend, John. They talked about the grocery store that he works at, and that he drives a nice yellow mustang. My boyfriend's name is John, works at that same grocery store, and drives a nice yellow mustang. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 331
You deserved it 3 971

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

You two could be great friends if your boyfriends have so much in common!

could be a common na-- I mean, mustangs that are yellow are commo---...... yeah fyl

justmyluck1212 0

wowie, 4get keying the innocent car key his ass, he'll never cheat or have any relationship again

Who said that John thinks that he is in an exclusive relationship with the OP? What she ought to do is be a total freak on their next date. I'll be specific, if requested. Blow his ******' mind! Then, when she is done, she should tell him, "You ever want this again, get rid of all the other bitches!" Let him deal with that.

People , why must you jump to conclusions! My advice, comfront the girl, and make sure shes talking about your bf, before you post an FML about it. He might not even be your boyfriend! Do you know this girl? She was just proly trying to piss you off.

RJB 0

I love Mustangs...I gots a GT Mustang...... Dont u ******* touch his stang. I will come over ur house and run u over or FALCON PUNCH YOU IN THE OVARIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha mustangs are shitty!!!! I wouldn't take any mustang for free!! with the exception of Elenore!

catherine42 0

why does somebody who works at a grocery store have such a nice car? just wondering... maybe he robs convenience stores on the side

Or maybe he's a student and it's his part time job while he studies, and the car was brought for him by his parents. Or perhaps he's good with money and saved for it, or is paying it off. Or perhaps he recently lost a job with a higher paying salary. Or perhaps he had a job a bit higher up in the supermarket than being a cashier or shelf stacker. Lot's of possible reasons.

Good guesses, twinklestar, but the most likely explanation is that Ford or the bank was all too happy to lend John the money for the Mustang even though he really can't afford it. That's the American Way! Ford gets to say it sold another car, the lender gets to say he made an interest-paying loan and John gets the car that helps him get pussy. Everyone's happy, right?! In a few months, John will fail to make a payment and the bank will repossess the car and sell it at auction for a loss and John will lose his girlfriends because who wants to date a car-less hobo? We've been giving away houses for years with the same reckless abandon, but instead of repo, they call it "foreclosure" and it is at the heart of our financial crisis. More predictions: John will get both girls pregnant, get involved with crystal meth, lose his job and the sweet ride, and become a deadbeat dad. The OP would be wise to dump this loser, but I doubt she will be.

Or maybe it's a shitty V6 Mustang that he tried to trick out like an asshat and his girlfriend is dumb enough to think it's nice. I'm more inclined to go with this one.