By egged - 08/07/2014 01:41 - Singapore - Singapore

Today, I have a really high fever and my sister thought I was hot enough to fry an egg on. So I'm lying in bed now, still terribly feverish, but smelling of the egg she cracked on my back. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 312
You deserved it 3 644

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'll take an order of scrambled please! Is it possible to get bacon with that?

Try make it to the bathroom & take a nice cold refreshing shower. It'll cool you down from the fever plus rid the egg smell :) hope you feel better soon OP!

Comments

Did that leave you feeling a little scrambled?

I_Am_Melanie 15

Did you at least get to eat the fried egg?

I don't think I'd want fried egg that's been cooked on my skin.

So much for breakfast in bed. Depending on the age of your sister, I'm not sure if I should get a slight laugh, or be a bit more irked about it, heh.

That's an FAL-- F** Awesome Life moment right there lol

If you want the egg scrambled, rather than fried, just roll over. This is the new "all-natural" way of preparing eggs, though it may be unsanitary. In all seriousness, I send my best wishes that you get well soon.

conman531 23

I like my sisters the way I like my eggs: scrambled

91hayek 31

Next you two will be trying to boil water by sticking your head in a bucket.

A high fever is serious. It's nothing to crack up about. hope you recovered nicely and had a shower since the making of this fml.

Should have done some bacon with it.

How old is your sister? A lot of cartoons especially the older ones like Tom and Jerry or Looney Tunes used to show eggs being fried on people (or animals) who had a fever. Maybe she wanted to see if they were right?