By loser - 03/01/2010 12:00 - United States

Today, I handed my friend a $50. I paid her to take care of my farm on Farmville, feed my fish on Fishville, and flip my burgers on Cafe World, while I went on vacation for a week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 496
You deserved it 67 636

Same thing different taste

Top comments

abudali911 3

Ydi for laying all those games

Comments

That's seriously sad, paying the money that is. I play cafeworld and farmville and have spent the last week away from home, instead of being a retard and paying someone to look after them I just planted crops/cooked meals that took several days to finish so that nothing would die, even if it did, ohmigod! it's a game.... it's not worth spending $50 for...

cheetahboo2010 5

I hate those games, because they seem pointless to me, but my madre constantly plays them. I don't see how people get addicted to 'em, but if they're gonna take it as far as to PAY someone to take care of their facebook when they can't get on it, well, that's taking it a bit far.

it's sad that you even play those games.

krys87 0

wow what a waste of money... you seriously have no life...

If your friend really wanted to help you, she'd refuse the money and tell you to overcome your addiction. YDI, most certainly.

scrubsfan99 0
hate_my_life29 0

It's not an FML if you did it on purpose. Today, I stuck my finger in an electrical outlet, even though I knew it was on and knew it would shock me, FML

When you're such a loser to pay anyone to do that, I doubt you payed a "Friend".

acesarge 0

I have never played any of those games but can't you just log in to them from any computer and do it your self.

ThankYhuCaptinOb 0