By ugamayne - 17/02/2010 12:50 - United States

Today, I had to X-ray an 81 year old lady. The clothes she was wearing would show up on the X-ray so I had to make her change into a gown. I found out the hard way that 81 year olds still go commando. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 658
You deserved it 3 097

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hahahahaha i feel you.. im an xray tech too and old people love to be naked in front of us .. i really dont get it

@3: The OP didn't have to watch her change. Go look up how a hospital gown works. It's a giant loose garment that ties together at the neck at the back. There's a giant open slit from there on down. OP, grow up. I work with seniors in both my work and my volunteer job. When people get old and alot of them do not care what others think of them anymore. Sometimes I admire their freeness from self conciousness. This is not a FML.

Comments

jujubeanz 0

watt does "go commander" mean?!?

It means to wear pants with no underware on.

chibikari 0

Silence! >:D If you look on the back it says iPod! I HAS SPOKEN!

but then you but ur ***** on and made a sex tape and gave her some great sex that included anal vaginal and masturbation then your coworker came in and you had a thresome with him and his 30 inch erect penis and hr spermed all over your face and throat.

That's what you're mom did to me last night

abcdefg09 0

ok so you're an idiot. This post violates HIPPA laws. I hope you get fired.

Actually, it doesn't violate HIPPA. He didn't tell us why she needed the x-ray or any other medical-related information.

abcdefg09 0

HIPPA states that you CANNOT talk about a patient WHAT SO EVER to ANYONE who is not working with the patient so therefor this DOES violate HIPPA. Go back to basic medical classes you dumb **** and LEARN the LAWS!

redbeater 5

Most old people are disgusting. others have at least a little amount of personal heigine.

It would violate HIPPA laws if they gave patient information. As it stands, it just sounds like a made up story.

Big freaking deal mate You work in healthcare, seeing people naked is what you signed up for, it's a daily occurrence. Grow up