By Liz - 09/04/2009 21:51 - United States

Today, I had to watch my neighbor's daughter for 10 hours. She wouldn't eat anything I had to offer, so I ordered a pizza for $19 + a $5 tip = $24. Her father came by to pick her up, thanked me, and gave me a $20 bill. I effectively just paid to watch his kid. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 957
You deserved it 19 177

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wtfdidido 0

$20 for 10 hours is stupid. Why were you even willing to do something without knowing how much you'll get out of it?

Comments

hahalmao20 0

lmao @ #25..haha 2 cents! well maybe the kid wasn't supposed to have pizza, and you made the parent mad. and $24 for pizza are kidding me?!?

skierguy 0

2 dollars an hour? That's insane! You should have let the little kid starve. Also, who the hell gives a pizza delivery guy a 20% tip? Also, epic math fail #25.

Was it at least a large? Why'd you tip the guy? haha that was dumb

Look at it this way: You ordered a $4 pizza.

#20 - FAIL! OP: it's your neighbor, and you have to bitch about doing him a favor? That's kind of cold. But for 10 hours?! FYL for sure.

this must be the lamest post i've read... ever

oooh_dear 0

why didnt you just tell them you ordered a pizza? he may have reimbursed you. as well as paid for the whooooole $2/hr.

jorygirly 0

wow. 2$ an hour? wtf. i make 8 an hour...from some families even 10. and all I do is put them to bed and pplay on mario kart wii with them. thats ****** up, im sorrryyy. you should tell them though to give you more or you end your service to them. I'll bet you didnt even tell them about the pizza.

This is why people should set rates, because stingy assholes WILL **** you over. Sorry man, most people learn the hard way.): and 20 bucks for 10 hours? wow, the ****.