By snowbell18 - 25/09/2012 07:08 - United States

Today, I had to pay my manager $10 just to take my stalker's order so I didn't have to. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 945
You deserved it 2 391

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Take it yourself and flirt with him. Might get a huge tip. He'd probably love it if you spit in his food too.

HeyArnold91 8

Sometimes the best way to scare off a stalker is too act more psycho than they are

Comments

aadvdrak 11

I wonder how does it feel to have a stalker....

mega20913 8

I would imagine that it wouldn't feel very good..

It probably feel like you're being followed all the time...

Zoh_Aubrey 8

It's terrifying. I had one when I was finishing my sophomore year in college and unless you are aggressive and strong--like I made a scene every time I saw him and borrowed a prop gun-- it feels like someone is literally just waiting to kill you. OP, you need to get a camera and record that asshole stalking you and turn it over to the Feds.

zero91 4

my friend got stalk by this guy . the guy find her in fb and he followed her after work . try imaging your my friend

mizuki123 8

It's really not that fun.. It's not something to joke around with, it can be very serious. Sorry to hear that OP.

Has nobody thought about how the stalker feels about all this? Maybe she is the love of his life, would you give up on the love of your life just because she sprayed pepper spray at you or called the cops once or twice, Hell no because deep down inside you know she wants the D... She's just playing hard to get. Staplers have feelings too people:)

I'm sure if they called the cops or peppered sprayed you it's time to move on

Yeah cause really to get the girl you love you have to stalk them, they're actually really nice once you get past their obsessive ways. :)

I know this from experience. I get stalked by someone, it's really creepy. Luckily she only follows me during lunch at school, but my friends are always with me and they're scared of her. I'm a guy, and I have a girlfriend... On the bright side I know I'm admired :)

46-true, but there are other ways to go about it. That's why you don't see them so often. And "love of your life" wouldn't be true if you don't actually know them. They're socially known as crushes, or loving first impressions that don't usually turn out to be the love if your life. Maybe a date or boy/girlfriend.

Well it is your job, but that's messed up that you had to pay your manager to help you out.

Take it yourself and flirt with him. Might get a huge tip. He'd probably love it if you spit in his food too.

I'm sure if she flirted with him, he'd stalk her even more.

Inheritance 10

Sneak 10$ from the cash register problem solved.

Nabee143 3

27 Sneak $10 from the register? Really? So she should get fired over sneaking $10 from the register. You sound really smart. *facepalm*

Go to your manager's unattended office and take the money out of her purse. Make sure it's the correct purse and not the person getting interviewed.:P

+10 Internet points for referencing a past FML, 34! :D

40- Your Internet points are no good here.

27,USUALLY the manager is not the owner. So how does OP stealing from the owner hurt the douche bag manager? Answer: It doesn't.

Managers usually get in trouble when money is missing, because they are in charge. They do everything the owner doesn't have to do, which is watch employees and make sure they don't steal money.

61, I know that. My point was the money in the drawer doesn't belong to the manager. So there is no logic in taking the money. I'm aware it would be stealing either way.

Oh no! I hope you get this sorted out soon, get a restraining order if you have too.

RedPillSucks 31

Unfortunately, restraining orders are only as good as the stalkers willingness to follow them. They really offer no protection.

That's 100% true! Except for the part where the guy gets sent to jail breaking it... You know, just like every other law in existence.

bfsd42 20

Damn. I gotta stop jay walking. It's just not worth the jail time.

HeyArnold91 8

Sometimes the best way to scare off a stalker is too act more psycho than they are

Act like your a Justin Bieber fangirl. Or a hipster.

coolboy675 16

Better practice that fake British accent OP

Your manager needs to learn better managing skills, it seems inappropriate for him to take money from you like that.

Having a stalker whilst working fast food must be terrible. They can walk in and see you whenever they're "hungry". Perhaps look into a restraining order?

desireev 17

OP, you need to get a restraining order ASAP. Having a stalker is no joke. It can be a terrifying experience that I hope you never have to endure. Please, for your sake, get a RO immediately!

wow at least you didnt have to talk to your stalker!!