By =( - 05/04/2014 17:48 - United States - Houston

Today, I had to tell my ex that I'm pregnant with his baby. I sent him a casual "Hey :)" text to try to ease into things. He replied, "WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?" and ended up threatening to make my life hell if I don't tell my new boyfriend that the child is his. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 730
You deserved it 14 418

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DNA test, and child support. If he doesn't want to take responsibility for his child, force him.

F her life? No, F the life of the poor soul she's bringing into this world. People really need to start thinking straight before getting into sex. Lives seriously depend on it!

Comments

escobar07 10

Not his till he gets DNA tested bitch

You feminists are disgusting. I'm not sure about the rest of the world, but in Scotland girls rope guys in to a lovey dovey relationship, get a baby surprise, treat the guy like shit and then make him pay her money for the next 20 years while she gets obese, lives off benefits and treats her kids like crap. My sisters exboyfriend, friends, cousin, other cousin have all been through this exact situation, not to mention pretty much half the people you know in school. Not to mention, the female in question usually tends to hate males causing them to take that hatred out on her sons, so girls won't even understand. Either way, the world doesn't need any more teen moms ruining lives, reaping benefits and generally being feminist pigs, always making themselves to be a heroine and the partner they had to be a complete scumbag. This guy probably has dreams, aspirations and such and if neither of you knew about the baby it's safe to safe you're both either too young to have a baby of you skipped out on the morning after pill. The reason the comments contain so much male hate from females is because all of you only think of getting some boyfriend to ruin the life of so you don't need to work and can play baby, am I right? And even if you don't split up, you'll treat him like crap till he leaves you. What do you think happens to the world if half the births are coming from bratty, single teen mothers? Think about it.

tayymeds 23

Take the coward to court for child support if he refuses to own up to it now. Don't let him push you around or scare you. This is your child now, do what's best and be strong.

Only one thing to do in situations like this : Call Maury !

Martinez0285 28
Martinez0285 28

And the father of the year award goes to.... Giant douche bag... Smh ... Don't worry OP... You will be more of a father to that child than he could ever be ... Chin up :)

bluefrootloops 13

Prepare for a horrible time trying to get child support out of this guy. If you've done something to drive him away, YDI. As for your new boyfriend, tell him the truth.

Why did you text him for such a serious subject? It's something that needs to be said literally over the phone or person to person, not via text!