By =( - 05/04/2014 17:48 - United States - Houston

Today, I had to tell my ex that I'm pregnant with his baby. I sent him a casual "Hey :)" text to try to ease into things. He replied, "WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?" and ended up threatening to make my life hell if I don't tell my new boyfriend that the child is his. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 730
You deserved it 14 418

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DNA test, and child support. If he doesn't want to take responsibility for his child, force him.

F her life? No, F the life of the poor soul she's bringing into this world. People really need to start thinking straight before getting into sex. Lives seriously depend on it!

Comments

He's an idiot. Move on and just let the karma to work on it. Dad is the one who raise and not necesary is the biological :D

Agree 1000% my step dad raised me since I was 1. It's true that a father raises his child, anything less is a sperm donor.

With a restraining order he can't make your hell

kakakarotcake 17

Because crazy people follow a piece of paper telling them no

a restraining order is just a piece of paper. only helps if the person is truly afraid of the police / court system.

You can take legal action. Especially if he threatens you.

He stuck it in, but leaves the burden on you and someone else. What a man.

The guy's a huge asshole and I wish you all the best, OP, but why in the HELL would you start such an important conversation with a text message?

you can force him to pay but not to be part of the child's life. and the courts can only do so much to get him to support it. good luck with your choices.

You have no one to blame but yourself, you choose to take the risk of having a child with this man when you had sex with him.

Merylwen 24

I don't get it. What are you complaining about? Were you NOT going to tell your new boyfriend that the kid is your ex's?