By =( - 05/04/2014 17:48 - United States - Houston

Today, I had to tell my ex that I'm pregnant with his baby. I sent him a casual "Hey :)" text to try to ease into things. He replied, "WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?" and ended up threatening to make my life hell if I don't tell my new boyfriend that the child is his. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 730
You deserved it 14 418

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DNA test, and child support. If he doesn't want to take responsibility for his child, force him.

F her life? No, F the life of the poor soul she's bringing into this world. People really need to start thinking straight before getting into sex. Lives seriously depend on it!

Comments

commence the multiple posts of pro-abortion and religious groups n so forth..

tehdarkness 21

Yup, YDI. It's easy to avoid pregnancy if you're serious about it.

Kick your ex boyfriend where it hurts the most. Don't let that loser intimidate you. Make him take responsibility for the child you share together. And while you are at it make his life a living hell. Good luck with your new boyfriend.

just agree to that and than take his ass to court for child support

damn how did you break up? did yoy crush him or something?

Wow... maybe its a good thing that he doesn't want to be around, who would want their kid to grow up with someone like that?

you should tell you're new boyfriend that the baby isn't his

Unlucky1232 20

sue for child support, force him to get a DNA test, then ask for a restraining order and present the text as evidence of him threatening you. the baby doesn't deserve a father like that SOB.

OrokuSaki 7

You're first mistake was...... Why would you text him and hope to tell him you are preggo and he's the daddy. It'll be much easier if you had a one on one conversation in person. If a chick tries to text me she is Preggo and I'm the daddy. I would rely with the Who The Hell Is this.