By Sleeeeeep - 19/08/2010 04:10 - France

Today, I had to tell my doctor the real reason why I can't sleep at night for him to prescribe me anymore Ambien: I still have the irrational fear that there are monsters in the closet. I'm 22. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 294
You deserved it 14 755

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Its probably just R kelly . He has been trapped in that closet for a while.

this is a definite FYL, you can't choose what you're scared of, even if it's not real. hence why it's called an "irrational" fear.

Comments

dont worry... think that u have a super bf/gf that can save you... when i was 8 i used a superman dvd case...

I understand. I'm 20 and I'm still afraid that there are monsters in my closet. Because of that closet must be closed before I go to sleep.

fmlbrofml 0

How can you realize thats a ridiculous problem and still believe its true,?

Easy- irrational fears are irrational- i.e. 'not logical'; thought and intellect have no effect on this sort of terror.

I too, fear the dark- so much so that when my Husband is out of town I sleep with the lights on- I am 38. Also refrigerator make seriously frightening noises.

It's alright! They only want to make you laugh. They need laughter to power their city you see.

If your still afraid of things like that (no shame) Ambien isn't exactly the best medication to take.

I had big foot stare at me once and I can't forget that

It's not irrational… it's vashta nerada