Spooooooooky

By Anonymous - 23/09/2012 00:37 - United States - San Angelo

Today, after months of believing my house is haunted, and years of being scared of the dark, I finally had to admit to myself that the only way I can go to the bathroom in the middle of the night is if my cat follows me and sits outside the door. I'm 23. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 561
You deserved it 7 819

Same thing different taste

Top comments

We all have our way of dealing with things. Don't be ashamed!

kittytub 12

we'll sit with you, but once slenderman starts killing you, we're out of there. meow.

Comments

Are you fur real? That pun was bearly pawsible. I really hope you're kitten. No puns intended.

1- That's no pun. A pun is a play on words. All you've accomplished is scream a euphamism for ******. The pressure of being first must've gotten to you. Either way, it's no excuse. You will recieve no pity, nor mercy.

Forgot to mention that adding even one word to make "You pussy!" or even more to become "You're such a pussy!" would be garner more upturned thumbs.

46 - This isn't a coliseum, it's a comment section on a humor website. No need to get quite so ruthless.

The dark is a scary scary thing, what if some thing just grabs you randomly?! I'd rather be safe than sorry.

51- "would be garner more upturned thumbs" really? Try "*would have garnered* more upturned thumbs" or for the serfs, "would have gotten you more thumbs up." I hate to grammar nazi, but you butchered the English language.

gabe222 25

It's actually "would garner you more up-turned thumbs." Sorry 'twas irritating me.

We all have our way of dealing with things. Don't be ashamed!

beccaishereyay 11

Exactly. I'm terrified of the dark too. I would just make myself hold it until morning... :/

I've tried holding it but I don't get anymore sleep after that. Eventually I give up and just go.

11 - pee before bed. Holding it heightens the chances of getting a UTI.

Inheritance 10

There's this wonderful invention they made called a 'night light'. You can find it at your local WalMart!

hopsinlove17 26

Everyone has their own ritual. I check under my bed and inside my closet before I sleep. I even sleep with a night light. No shame there OP(:

Krajjan 9

Has anyone else noticed that the FML comments section is the most supportive, honest, and just on the Internet? Every FML either spawns a hilarious support group or a hilarious firing squad.

Animals in general are very intune with spirits. I have actually been held down by spirits. They come around when I'm VERY depressed or VERY angry. At first I thought I was messed up in the head,then my family seen them. So we got rid of objects we were not shure of then moved. Things have been good sofar. Good luck op if things are not well now.

It's really the cat trying to drive you crazy and play evil tricks on you.

Watch doctor who, the library episode with the 10th doctor. That's what's REALLY in the dark. Then just get a sonic screwdriver and lots of chicken.

If it keeps you at ease that's what matters.

Really? So if killing people keeps a psychopath at ease, it's alright?

Obviously she meant if it's good and legal.

I say if killing people keep you at ease its alright, just try to kill the people that deserve it, like muggers and rapists

I totally read that has "muggles and rapists"

You should get a nightlight! I use one just to find the bathroom.

If I was afraid I would use a LED maglight with the strobe feature. strobe is just in case someone breaks in during bathroom time.

Yeah. I have a lava lamp on at night so I don't find furniture with my shins.

eternal7 6

Wouldn't help. Don't you watch horror movies? When the ghosts finally decide to show themselves the lights will just go out anyway.

toowie_fml 20

So..instead of your cat waking YOU up in the middle of the night to take a piss, you disturbs it while its adorably slumbers because you cant walk down a hallway alone..congratulations.

Cats sleep all the time. It's not like it's losing much sleep to follow him to the bathroom.

Get nightlights and put them in hall outlets :] Your not alone, I turn every light on before entering a room x)

kittytub 12

we'll sit with you, but once slenderman starts killing you, we're out of there. meow.

Consider yourself lucky. Mine yowls and whines to be let in with us everytime.

Don't feel bad, anything you can't shoot is pretty scary