By Gothicbunnyx3 - 21/02/2012 01:43 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had to tell my 7 year old-son it's not polite to jack off in public. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 709
You deserved it 5 665

Same thing different taste

Top comments

7 years old? damn! he's gonna have a beard at 13

bettyc4 26

Kids...they start so young these days

Comments

I haven't even heard of a 10 year old who jacks off!

Where would you expect to hear about such things?

School? Boy, you hear about such things on FML. Therefore, we now all heard about a seven year old who jacks off. I don't know whether OP should be concerned or not. Toddlers explore their private parts in public and eight year olds are able to get an erection. Actually, I'm more worried about the 'in public' part than the masturbation.

61 - Thank you, I'm sick of seeing a taboo on our human instincts. Children as young as 2 or 3 do it simply because it feels good, not because they're corrupted or exposed to sex early.

Oh thank God there's intelligent life in this comment section!

The reason kids ********** when they're little (my sister did it) is because they are exploring their bodies. Sex and masturbation have a chemical reaction within you that make it feel "good" so you want to continue. Kids only stop due to societal and parental shaming by telling them it's wrong and that is how they learn not to do it in public. They mother is not at fault, nor is the child for exploring his body. He is curious. Sure, inappropriate place and time, but you can't help that.

If your 7 year old already knows what jack off his then **** His Life for having such great parents :s

Is it your parrents fault that you watch ****?

66 it's actually kind of sad how blinded parents are from reality. They think that their child is a angel that has never wanked or smoked. The things that happen at school would scare the living hell out of parents.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Such ignorance is astounding. Unless the parents had a very sheltered childhood, there's no reason for them to believe that all the crazy shit they encountered in school doesn't exist anymore.

66 if you started watching **** by the age of 7 then yes is their ******* fault

Agree with 86. Parents aren't oblivious to things that kids do, they're just in denial. They know what's going on, they just choose not to believe that their children would do such things or they choose not to talk about such things. But they know.

Well, DocBastard's Happy fun center or A_TEEN's Re-education center are open for you to learn the trade of "cool comments". Join now!

Where was he? I feel like he was hiding in the play place at a McDonalds or something like that.

He will get an STD in the ball pit if he keeps it up.

Least you can do is give him the "talk" and get that stage in life over with too

If he's talking about doing it in public, that's one thing. If he IS doing it in public, you've got an issue on your hands!

A 7-year old shouldn't be talking about jacking off at all. Or rather, a 7-year old shouldn't even know what that is