By voltronn - 23/01/2010 05:04 - France

Today, I had to lie to my boyfriend about having plans on tonight so he'd think I had a life outside of him. All my "friends" are going to a party. I'm not invited. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 024
You deserved it 6 965

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ergh >.> Well mabey if you didn't lie to people, to make excuses for not seeing them, so they'd think you're popular.. you'd be more popular. YDI. way to make a good lover... lie to your other half... that's what everyone wants. o_O

No need for that. I doubt very much he would mind if you didn't have a life outside of him.

Comments

perdix 29

You don't have a life outside him, so you're going to now spend your life under him.

swiftyyy 0

its not healthy to spend time only with your bf....talk to your friends more....

Crash the party, your friends will be happy to see you lost 180lbs of dead weight.

You HAD to lie?! What's even the point in having any relationship if you can't trust each other? If you don't show him the real you, who cares if he falls in love with the girl you're trying to be? Stop trying to impress him - trying to be "cool" is not mature. YDI. Besides, you're probably the kind of bad friend who ditches your friends as soon as you have a guy to spend time with.

Igor_g5 0

Why do that? I wish my GF didn't have a life outside of me.

YDI. It's obvious you're not in sync with your boyfriend.

Go out anyway, like when you were single. It's good to have apart time. Makes the coming back together better.

I nevr get invided to parties either. I know how you feel.