By Anonymous - 18/02/2011 21:18 - United States

Today, I had to get into my house via the dog flap because my mom changed the locks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 136
You deserved it 4 492

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Valle79 5

Did you consider that just MAYBE she's trying to keep you out?

sduhamel 0

Wait a min, if u could get to ur House thru th door flap, won't it be vulnerable to breakins?

Comments

tahoegirl93 0

WOW!!! The people on here are HARSH & INSENSITIVE!!! I'm so sorry!!! I wish you well & hope you & your mom can get along. Either she's a bitch or you did something wrong to cause her to do that. IF you did do something wrong, straighten yourself out & apologize. Good luck either way.

applejane 3

OP needs to suck it up, i do that all the time whenever i get locked out, and im just grateful to have a way in at all.

ohdarlindearest 0

how did u even fit through?????

and now ladys and gentlemen you will notice that this person will no longer be posting any more fmls bc they are in jail .... if your mom changed the locks then leave

turtle_brigade 0

"oh shit, my key won't work to my house. oh, well i guess i'll just go find a hotel room somewhere else and start looking for apartments. i won't even bother getting all my clothes and personal items." you make sense.

turtle_brigade 0

To all the people saying ydi and "take the hint": Maybe op wanted to get his/her stuff out of his/her home before they were thrown out? and for those of you who say, "it's not op's house it's her parents hurrdurr", please shut up. When one has kids, they effectively waive the right to kick them out at any given moment of their choosing. hurrdurr.

After they turn 18, it's fair game to kick your kids out, especially if they are little punks that break into houses through doggy doors. By the way, when you say "hurrdurr", it doesn't make you seem clever, just retarded. When you say it twice, it confirms that you're retarded.

Either you're skinny or you have a big dog!!! LOL!!!!

Is everyone here just assuming the op is 20 or something? Until you are 18 parents have no right to lock you out. You just don't do that to a child.