By WELL FUCK YOU KINDLY, MA'AM - 18/11/2012 21:22 - United States - Endicott

Today, I had to forcibly separate a boy from my daughter after he grabbed her and started shoving her around. I complained to his mother, only to have her shout, "mind your fucking business" and say that her son can do whatever the hell he wants. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 879
You deserved it 1 926

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zingline89 18

And this is how we end up with rapists

I'd teach my daughter to hit back at anyone who treated her like that.

Comments

if that ever happened to me, i would beat the shit out of that mother.

reallyguyz 0

U should have smacked the hoe

MsMourningStar 22

Why does my picture confuse you. An actually I'm not new, this is just the first time I've seen that picture. I don't comment on every FML just the ones that interest me.

Little punk needs a lesson! This momma would not have been so nice.

If that happened to my children; I would seriously lose my sh*t. I know so many mothers that allow their boys to be bullies and are "*****" to other parents trying to be the adult about teaching children what is ok. All of those shitass mothers are going to raise raping, small animal killing, socially disturbed serial killers.

I'd have lost my shit even if it was a stranger. There'd be a serious chance of a mutilated body being left over.

You did pretty well! I would've knocked the shit out of him. There is no need to shove/hit any women around.

too bad you're a dude, or else i'd tell you to beat the shit out of her. ******* ****.

chubchube 7

God i hate parents like that. They have terrible parrenting skills and this is why we have rapists around because they've been taught to do whatever the hell they want.

doglover100 28

I'd get her karate lessons for self defense.

Please do everything in your power to keep him away from your daughter because that behavior will escalate, trust me.

I didn't stop to think that they could be school children before posting my first comment. I was assuming they were dating. If they're kids, you should enroll her in martial arts classes. They're really fun and she'll make new friends while learning to defend herself.