By anonymous - 27/01/2010 20:33 - United States

Today, I had to explain to my boyfriend that the reason I don't want to stay overnight at his house is because I still occasionally wet the bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 937
You deserved it 8 284

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iheartyoux96 0

its not OP's fault, some people really cant control it...

Comments

uhohuscrewedup 0

aww that sucks, get some help for it.

Ifeelyou 0

I had that problem until I was ten. With my case it helps if you pee right before bed. Usually that helps. Plus if your boyfriend doesn't like it just walk out if he really loves you hell chase after you jet don't worry about it. And all you people making fun of her screw yourself you don't know wat it's like so just shut your face holes.

MissRachieee 3

My friend has the same problem. She has a health issue, SHE WAS BORN WITH IT. She has a abnormally small bladder. The author of the FML could have the same problem.

1. If he's an understanding guy, it should be okay you told him. If not, he's not worth it. 2. Go to the doctors. They may be able to help. ... 4. Profit??

I dated a guy for a year with that problem, lived together for 6 months. I even did his laundry everyday, if you really care about them you don't care. If he wasn't such a crazy bastard we could have been something. And just some fun knowledge, the psychopathlogical triad is: Bed wetting, fire-starting and animal tortue. AKA Warning signs for a serial killer and such types.

Prolonged bed wetting that is, very prolonged, sometimes all through adulthood...Crazy stuff.

I've heard about wetting the bed in later years. I forgot what it was called. But the only time I've wet the bed is when I drink A LOT of water before going to sleep. It doesn't help me wake up early, just wet.

Do yourself the biggest favor of your life - go to a doctor about it. I wet the bed into the beginning of my teenage years and with the help of a very simple nasal spray? It was fixed in less than a month.

If he really loves you he won't give a shit