By polimeros - 09/05/2012 22:19 - Mexico - Queretaro

Spicy
Today, I had to excuse myself from the classroom so I could have a quick wank. This was because I somehow got extremely horny during a lesson on frog reproduction. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 609
You deserved it 41 814

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Psycho_Babydoll 26

If you'd added "I'm the teacher" to the end of that FML, my life would have been made.

day624 14

Honestly.. I have nothing to say.. Guess you arent too picky with choosing your girlfriends eh?

MykalaMonae 7

Haha . Thats funny, I got a frog open today in science & saw her eggs .

kandi_kid69 15

You might not want to tell OP that.

263, I'm pretty sure OP has read it. So that was just stupid to post don't u think?

dawnet 5

would you like some help while you're in the bathroom? hahah, jk. xD don't worry, I've heard worse.

379_fml 11

If your older then 13 that's a problem. Ask your dad for ****

dominic1221 6

#132- If you're older than 13 and still don't know the difference between "your" and "you're", well... there's a problem.

Kimichan95 3

:U It actually is normal. When in the "Hormone" stage of life, one is easily aroused when ever talking about, listening to, or watch sexual activity. xD It's a natural reaction. IF you hear about sex, you're going to think about sex. Wheather or not it will involve frogs, is up to the listener. Just like when someone who isn't gay or a lesbian, watches lesbian or gay ****, it will make you horny on some level. :U So, yes, it sucks that he got it during class, but it's not unusual.