By Hormones apparently - 08/12/2015 02:32 - United States - Westerville

Spicy
Today, I was so inexplicably horny that I had to shuffle awkwardly and use my bag to hide the wetness of my pants as I left work for the day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 971
You deserved it 3 550

Same thing different taste

Comments

If op is a female there are lots of men who want to help I think XD (not me since I'm still 14)

Really? When I was 14 I wanted to bang everything that moved

I don't think you understand what horny females are like

pyroknight_fml 5

or take a quick trip to the loo, rub one out, and sop up the mess before putting her thong back on!

If she's wearing a thong that's probably one of her problems right there, they're not the most ergonomic of underwear especially if they're not cotton. Also women don't work like dudes. Their private parts don't automatically go into rest mode once they've been serviced.

Men trying to describe what it's like to be a woman. Hahaha.

Yikes. That's emberassing. Sorry to hear, OP. Try wearing black next time so that it's not nearly as noticeable, or use a thin pad if it gets back. Should work as a temporary solution. Good luck with those hormones!

In this case its probably good that you didn't let the cat out of the bag. FYL

My goodness, OP. Just get laid already.

Sorry, didn't realize it was that easy to get someone to **** you. I must have been doing something wrong for the past 8 months.

It's a lot easier than you think if you actually try. Being holed up inside on FML all day kinda ruins your chances a bit though. I'm curious as to why I got down voted but one of the top comments basically says the same thing...

PANDORUM89 21

Also I would like to comment that "getting laid" isn't always the solution or wanted. I have a bf who I find VERY attractive but sometimes I don't want to have sex to fix my desires. Sometimes it's nice to feel horny, sometimes it's nice to have sex, and sometimes it's nice to handle business yourself.

You got downvoted and #1 didn't because of two reasons: First is that #1 already said it. Second is that #1 has a cute profile pic and you... well we only get what I assume is you, which is not a cute chick

#69, if that's the case then OP needs to go flick the bean a bit or do whatever she needs to do lol. All I'm saying is you guys are a bit harsh. O.O #79, fair enough.

Wizardo 33

First horseman of the period apocalypse.

Omf why the hell does this have so many down votes? This is 100% accurate :'D

Wizardo 33

Exactly, its either people are that clueless about periods or they somehow found it offensive. Sometimes you just can't win.

Try using liners or pads until your hormones clear up. Good luck OP!

If she's a worker on one of those sex chat lines, this would make sense.

At least you have a job? Assuming you're single, look in to the Womanizer ... even if you're not single, look in to the Womenizer.

Now just visualize picking a tent for at least twice in a day

I feel like thinking of that would be counter productive for her.