By loving wife - 21/04/2013 10:20 - Australia - Sydney

Today, I had to convince my husband that I'm not having an affair all because I refused to have sex with him. Apparently the fact that I gave birth to our twins 10 days ago isn't a good enough reason to turn him down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 84 299
You deserved it 7 624

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bree12345 15

FYL, your husband should be ashamed of himself for putting sex over your welbeing.

Comments

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
Authoress14 15

"Shauna, he seriously made you wipe your shoes on before you came into the house? Dump his ass, move out, and move to ******' Antarctica because he is just a neat freak. Nice party, by the way."

I'm not saying that this incident alone is reason for divorce, but it likely indicates that he cares more about his sexual satisfaction than he does about her welfare. And, in my experience, when a person is unreasonably suspicious that their partner is having an affair, it's often because they themselves are having an affair. Those reasons, I think, are grounds for divorce.

No that's the reason why 1/2 of all marriages end in divorce

The whole 50% of marriages en in divorce is a fallacy. They get the numbers from how many marriage certificates were issued and how many marriages ended. If in 2013 100,000 couples got married and 50,000 got divorced, those are not necessarily the same couples. That statistic is just something that someone noticed and decided to make a statement that lacked proper support. Sorry, inaccurate statement make my blood boil.

#126 And this is why a basic understanding of research statistics is important!

K410 18

Ugh some men are such selfish pigs who don't deserve these amazing wives... Oh well congrats on the twins op :)

Pray tell how you know this is an "amazing wife"? because she gave birth? Give me a break.

Show him your paperwork that says you have to wait... Then smack him for being a stupid douche. Congrats on the newborns!

Tell him to shit out a football, get stitches where the tissue ripped, then ask if you can repeatedly shove a rod up his ass 10 days later.

skulltorn 8

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I was going to put anal tissue,I didn't realize at the time it could be confused with bathroom tissue. Lol

mathguy25 7

26, nah that's fine. 23 is just an idiot

My sister had to get 53 stitches after her son.... Tore right from one hole to the other and then some.

I hope that was a failed attempt at a joke..

I meant that to 23, guess I look like an idiot too! :(

these are the kinds of conversations that make me never want to give birth

jazzmancarron 11

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
jazzmancarron 11

masturbation gets old after awhile. by the way, my wife just gave birth about the same time, and had absolutely no problem sucking some pole last week. so your argument is kinda invalid.

How the **** does the fact that your wife can suck **** a week after giving birth make the fact that you could also ********** invalid? You utter moron. I really hate when people make the stupidest arguments then act like they've 'won'. In any case, just because your wife doesn't mind doesn't mean every woman would be able to enjoy/stand it.

jazzmancarron 11

it makes the argument invalid because you feminazis all think that men should have to beg for any sort of intimacy, regardless of whether or not they've recently given birth, tired, ect. they think that they are the ones who have absolute say over if and when intimacy occurs, and as a result, the male ends up saying "**** it," because women like you are the reason that men cheat so much. if a guy can't get his rocks off with one woman, he'll go and find another. and you can't say that guys are the only ones who do that either, because another trait of liberal feminism is the belief that they can sleep with any man they want, when they want, how, ect without any consequence. by the way, your really easy to troll.

What with the care and feeding of 2 newborns, most likely still being the one with the major responsibility of cooking and cleaning, and the resultant sleep deprivation, I wouldn't push the sex issue if I were him. And I DEFINITELY wouldn't ask for a *******, unless he wants to pee out of a tube for the rest of his life.

Congratulations OP. Your husband should be up at night putting the twins to sleep instead of thinking of sex right now.

forlifebro 15

I don't see how refusing sex in the first place is a reason to think your having an affair. Congrats on the twins though

Im going to assume he just had a temporary idiot moment and doesnt continuously act like a douche the remainder of your six week wait. Im surprised 10 days out he's not exhausted and grumpy like you instead of thinking about sex, is he even helping with the twins? If you guys are used to having sex every day/every few days it might take some adjustment for him, reminding him that he stills matters whether that be through oral sex or otherwise, and that its not all about the kids might go a long ways to make him more well adjusted, helpful and less cranky. If it makes you feel any better I healed quite some time before the 6 weeks and everyone is different so you might be able to enjoy sex sooner than you think :)

You were headed in the right direction at first, but is it really solely her responsibility (on top of the responsibility that goes along with being a new mom) to ignore doctor's orders, jeopardize her health, and not put the kids first in order to make a grown ass man feel "well adjusted" to a situation that he helped create?