By Sarah - 17/12/2012 12:25 - United States - Statesboro

Today, I had to break up with my boyfriend when I caught him installing cameras in my bathroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 635
You deserved it 4 729

Same thing different taste

Top comments

imavelociraptor 6

At least you stopped him in time and didn't find out months later by stumbling across it on the internet.

Comments

jenshu 5

I don't understand why he would need to do that. Doesn't he see you naked plenty enough?

jenshu 5

I don't understand why he would need to do that. Doesn't he see you naked plenty enough?

That is horrible! Talk about a sicko. No one in their right mind spies on a "loved one" that way-no matter what your fetishes are, THAT is unforgivable. You dodged a huge bullet.

I know there are people with urination and defecation fetishes. Not my kink, but if you are, more power to ya--as long as it's *consensual*. Even if he had done this with your permission, you probably have houseguests from time to time who might use your bathroom, who didn't consent to being watched/recorded. Disgusting.

NOWAYJOSE 14

Maybe she had roommates and he wanted to see all of them.

Yes... Installing cameras... Not replacing the ones that broke over time...

sporty_14 5

Who the hell wants to see someone take a dump?

ToRunIs2Live 3

Well, that relationship went down the drain.

Vaginabutter 15

What if that's not the only place he tried to put cameras?