By Sarah - 17/12/2012 12:25 - United States - Statesboro

Today, I had to break up with my boyfriend when I caught him installing cameras in my bathroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 631
You deserved it 4 727

Same thing different taste

Top comments

imavelociraptor 6

At least you stopped him in time and didn't find out months later by stumbling across it on the internet.

Comments

hermafadeer 5

I don't see how anyone could say "you deserved it"

Well, 12, it was her fault because she's the one that caught him. Isn't it obvious?

He is just trying to catch paranormal activity. How's he going to do that without installing a camera in every room?

BellaBelle_fml 23

Noor, imagine his astonishment when while he's viewing the recordings he discovers that he is the ghost who keeps leaving the toilet seat up.

Exactly! You need at LEAST 1 camera in every room, sometimes 2 for optimum angle usage... And when he signs a movie contract based on his "findings", (starring dumb hipsters who all die in the end) he'll strike it rich!! You should happy!

You're the one who said he didn't pay enough attention to you!

misataylor86 10

Research maybe?.... Lol. Creep

Run away. Fast! At least the FML didn't read: Today, I had to break up with my boyfriend after learning that he has secretly been taping my showers for months.

She said she broke up with him and rightly so. And I agree she should make sure he hasn't installed cameras elsewhere. #68, he's a peeper creeper.

perdix 29

Where exactly did he put them? Shower = sexy. Toilet = gross. If you think the opposite, there's a guy who just got dumped ;) by his girlfriend because she found out in a dream that he was into that kind of shit.

check ur bedroom as well just incase he put some in there as well the creep!

omg that is sick, no one should really do this without the permission of second part.. this is criminal. damn!

Please tell me why someone would let another person put cameras in their bathroom.

sgtcxelite 11

Some fantasize about rape or like licking feet. The idea that someone likes being watched in such situations isn't that strange.. There's some worse fetishes out there.