By Anonymous - 04/08/2010 21:08 - United States

Today, I had to admit to everyone, including my cable guy, that I'm moving back in with my parents. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 727
You deserved it 9 434

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cable? You weren't trying to save money, YDI

It's okay to have money problems.My sister moved back in with my parents after traveling the world and going to college because she is now $100,000 in debt and needs to start paying it off. It happens.

Comments

Depends on the reason he's moving back in Maybe he's just staying for a month or two till he gets set up. As far as we know he's only like 19 lol.

eggjuggler 0

Definitely. That cable guy has probably visited more evictions/foreclosures in the past year than he can even count. OP's case isn't so special.

KiddNYC1O 20

girls can be referred to as dudes also...

eggjuggler 0

It seems weird that the cable guy would actually demand an explanation from you... Maybe you didn't "have to" admit it... maybe you did so voluntarily looking for a little sympathy. Unfortunately, I don't think the cable guy cares.

They ask where you're moving so they can try to transfer service, rather than cancelling it and losing a customer. OP could've lied or been vague, but they can be pretty persistent about such things.

omg im in the same boat as you, op. i moved out of my parents house last year after high school to go to college, and that didnt work out, so i had to move back home before the school year ended. i had to tell everybody. it was horrible!

YDI for having to admit to everyone, including your cable guy, that you're moving back in with your parents.

emilyxorawr 3

O_O the cable guy probably doesnt care.

shibainu519 0

so he doesn't come to his house after he has moved out! holy crap people are stupid.

It's okay to have money problems.My sister moved back in with my parents after traveling the world and going to college because she is now $100,000 in debt and needs to start paying it off. It happens.

TaylorTotsYumm 10

Are you the same girl who has the narwhal tattoo? I like your electric blue hair.(:

hahah I am indeed the girl with the narwhal tattoo that is so awesome that you know this! And thank you=]

$100K?! I hope most of that is student loan debt. I'm all for travelling as much as possible, but not to the point that you doom yourself to paying for it for decades afterward. IME, it's hard to get rid of itchy feet after you've travelled; it would suck to be too in debt to continue doing it.

Hardly a triumphant return I assume. YDI

beingagirl 0

the cable guy is kinda random don't you think?