By Anonymous - 06/06/2011 23:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had sex with a Juggalo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 953
You deserved it 60 857

Same thing different taste

Top comments

kwt2007 2
dudeitsdanny 9

Umm.. Well, here's the solution: Don't. You obviously wanted to have sex with him, otherwise it would be an entirely different FML. You ARE capable of deciding who to screw.. If you're desperate enough to have sex with a juggalo, when you obviously dislike that, then that's your fault. Get a vibrator, or stop doing whoever comes along.

Comments

it's giggalo, not juggalo.

stewpididiot 11

no. it's Juggalo..& # 11 is still right !!

ashleymarielouis 0

It's most definitely Juggalo.

no its juggalo... google it! they are 2 different things!

you think your life is ******? you probably smudged his clown makeup! who's life is ****** now?

kyy38 0
BabbiiLovvee 0

I'd rather have sex with a gigolo than a juggalo.

saltypirate 0

I'd rather have sex with an ESKIMO

excuse me? i'm eskimo, what are you trying to say here?

Tadeusz_fml 5

140; yeah I thought that was a little racist too. The correct word is 'inuit.' Unless he's talking about that one specific tribe, of course. But yes, that was racist, uncalled for, and those that voted it up are jerks.

chillinAK 9

907 is Fairbanks.....which is my location. Most Inuits are quite a bit north of here. Just saying ya know.

Inuits are a type of Eskimo but not all Eskimos are Inuits.

I think #46 said that because it rhymed. I don't think he meant for it to be racist.

I agree with 215. 46 didn't mean anything by it. just trying to be clever.

180- 907 is all of Alaska. There are tribes all over Alaska as well. So explore the state a little before you try to be wise.

katiegurl19512 10

I'd **** a juggalo any day!

You also probably have like 15 STDs known to man, and two known to fish.

ThisRandomChild 0

U poor desperate thing :( well at least it wasnt a he-she... Right?

@#24 That, sir or madam, is what we call "transphobia". And it makes you an asshole.

Ive listened to ICP, and there pretty good. Ive listened for about a year.

your a fag and a disgrace to the human race

bumblesmurf 0

buncha crack head *****. listen to real music.

I have no problems with juggalos, some of my best friends are juggalos.

they have a song about gang banging a dead girl I think... who wouldn't love them??? ha Not

yea I have many amazing friends that are juggalos , you u guys should shut the **** up.

stewie13_666 0

**** these bitch ass haters! whoop whoop!

Does his pimp wear a lot of disguises? lol

Dear god i hope you meant Gigolo. which is still pretty bad, but not as bad as a juggalo. "******* magnets, how do they work?"

dudeitsdanny 9

Or Google "sex with a juggalo" and cry yourselves to sleep every night =)

yarbles 3

The ultimate failure in life

tkbtm 0

why would you announce that?

bezach 0

agree with 35, I'm sure very few of you if any would go to an icp concert and go around saying this shit to anyone with a white face.

misstamz 0

You're a juggalo, so **** you

Schlimpikins 0

Wouldn't go to an icp concert for the simple fact that wear not weirdos.. but to each his own, if you like it, then... I guess... do it?

OceanBreathesSal 5

63, 35s picture says it all...