By NoSleep - 26/09/2009 14:30 - United States

Today, I had my first day off in weeks. I was excited about getting to sleep in, until my boss called me at 6:30 in the morning to remind me I didn't have to come into work. Thanks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 845
You deserved it 3 261

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tomakobriefs 11

My employees will call me at 3am on my day off to ask stupid questions, if it makes you feel better.

Not really that bad of a FML. Just go back to sleep.

Comments

Everlasting_fml 0

I modded this and the one before it. (:

Just go back to sleep! Definitely not an FML, but you also didn't deserve it either. I purposely have my alarm clock an hour before I have to wake up...just so I know that I have another hour of sleep before I have to get up!

boo_betch_boo 0

That's horrible, but do you want to know what's even worse? While you were getting woke up at 6:30 am by your boss to tell you not to go into work, I was leaving the house to go to work. Stop bitching and go back to sleep, lucky Mr. I don't work on a Saturday!

Boo-*******-hoo, way to pull the "I want sympathy, i'm an attention *****" card. That's life, try working for weeks and having one day off like OP and have it interupted. Shit-face..

honeyishrnkdakid 2

What don't you guys understand? For some people, once they wake up they can't fall back asleep even if they're tired and even if they want to. I'm assuming this is the case for the OP. FHL because he didn't get to sleep in- once she called and woke him up, he was up for good.

ooooo, ur boss sucks. i love my sleep. and if any1 ruins it, they die but heres a simple solution- y dont u go back to sleep?

Call him like at 4 am on private and say pretend to be selling long distance or something

ithedarkone 0

OK lol that sucks im sure you can go back to bed if your really tired