By humanalarmclock - 21/05/2010 04:40 - United States

Today, I realized my boyfriend only asks me to come spend the night when he needs me to wake him up in the morning. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 409
You deserved it 3 992

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DO U AT LEAST GET SOME?? HAHA DONT BE A MEAN GF. WAKE HIM UP.

Comments

You should spend the night but not wake him up

That is just a excuse, apparently. Go with dozens of condoms and beers, have a crazy night. Good luck.

tipz 'n trickz for your boyfriend 1. Get rid of you 2. Buy an alarmclock 3. ??? 4. Profit!!

Notjustanother1 0

damn that sounds so familiar I am too a heavy sleeper , my alarm never wakes me up so I would do the same thing when I had to get up at 4:45am

you sure it's not for sex too? that's the only reason I ask girls over.

afallingstar 22
FYLDeep 25

Well maybe if you offered to make sammiches... Just saying...

OR he always has to wake up at the same time, but prefers to be waken up by his girlfriend rather than an annoying alarm clock, thus whenever you spend the night with him, he turns off the alarm and asks you to wake him up?...

sourgirl101 28

I like how you sugar coated things. Good job.

now you realize it, but i bet you'll still date him. loser. you're why women get used by men. I hate you.

Agree, except for the last sentence. More like don't care about you, OP.

Lqum26 0

WTF is wrong with you two? This isn't an fml. If you truly believe the only reason he's dating her is so she can be his alarm clock than your officially retarded. Men have to pay for all the expensive dinners and jewelry, so I doubt he'd be doing that to use her as a wake-up call, cause that would be one d a m n expensive alarm clock.

DO U AT LEAST GET SOME?? HAHA DONT BE A MEAN GF. WAKE HIM UP.

11 why in every post i have read from you are you yelling?

cmastabackhand 0

#4 is my hero FTW!!! bitch make him a sammich.

don't you mean "my boyfriend". get it right

Bitches gotta be good for SOMETHING! Now get off of the internet and make him some damn dinner.