By dickface - 01/04/2016 01:52 - United States - Lewisburg

Today, the cut on my face from getting hit with a baseball healed. It's left a dick-shaped scar. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 267
You deserved it 1 567

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, at least if they ever shoot a Harry Potter porno, you'll be first choice for the lead role!

Scarface...Dickface...the nick name possibilities are strong. That must have hit you just the right (wrong?) way. Mederma works really well for most scars, maybe you could make it less noticeable. Good luck OP, and sorry to hear that.

Comments

You'd have to be pretty ballsy to go out in public like that. That really sucks, OP, maybe a doctor can help you

time to invest in large band-aids.

so you expect OP to cover the scar with band-aids all their life?

Scarface...Dickface...the nick name possibilities are strong. That must have hit you just the right (wrong?) way. Mederma works really well for most scars, maybe you could make it less noticeable. Good luck OP, and sorry to hear that.

mimiminx 23

I'm sure you're not a ******** really OP, even if you appear to be one

I know that must suck op but i had a scar on my forehead that looked like harry potter...right when the movies were out. It faded almost completely now.

Well, at least if they ever shoot a Harry Potter porno, you'll be first choice for the lead role!

UserError94 18

Haha "Harry!! Did you place your dick in goblet of fire?! You've been very naughty Harry" Sorry op, it was a gay porno.

OnlySkyrimStays 11

Simply replace "wand" with "dick" in Harry Potter for the script.

bobsanction 18

Hairy Cocker and the Pissing like fire

Or swallows, depends how hardcore your are

homesuckfucker 28

Massaging the area with coconut oil every day can reduce scar pigmentation! Also, concealer is a thing if you're looking for a quick fix.

Just get a knife and make the scar look like something else.