By thissinglelife - 06/09/2013 06:42 - United States - Alhambra

Today, I had my first date in almost four years. Twenty minutes into our dinner date, I excused myself to use the ladies room. When I came back, not only was he gone, but there was also a security guard waiting to walk me out. I still have no clue why he left or why I got kicked out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 50 302
You deserved it 3 124

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Obviously your boyfriend never actually existed and the security guard made you leave because of you were disturbing the other customers with your delusions. It's the only logical explanation.

tpm45 25

File a complaint, OP, then find him and Kick his ass. And at the very least, did he pay the bill?

Comments

Probably said you were planning to dine and dash.

That's terrible, I hope things go better for you.

lolita88_fml 27

That's....very confusing. Like, seriously. He leaves, then you get kicked out... That makes no sense. Find him, question him, then bathe in his blood.

joedoedoe 1

First date in four years is why I said fyl

jensen21 19

Maybe he thought you were ditching him, and he said something to the staff before he left.

That was soooo disrespectful and crazy on his behalf. I hate that you had to experience this on you're first date in four years.. Hope it gets better..

that sucks sorry about your bad luck. guy seems like an ass.why didn't the security not tell you why you was being kicked out?

I've done that before, but I woulda made sure I paid the bill. Plus, what's with getting escorted out? That's weird.

What kind of restaurant has a security guard? Was this in a prison or something?