By sometingwong - 01/12/2011 20:32 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had dinner at my girlfriend's house with her parents. Everything was going great, until after dinner when her dad pulled me aside and told me he'd heard us having sex. I was out of town all weekend for a baseball tournament. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 357
You deserved it 3 448

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Instead of "DUMP THAT *****" I'm going to go with a more elegant "ditch that bitch"

savona01 7

That sucks! It happen to me....with my wife! While I was out of town for Training...

Comments

every1luvsboners 11

She found a pinch hitter that can cover all the bases.

kawaiianime 5

Top 100 ways to find out your girlfriend is cheating on you...

midnightxloner 1
MrSexyPants 14

Finding a man hiding in your closet

Find a used condom in her trash....you had a vasectomy.

To actually walk-in on her having sex someone that's not you. Worst part about that, she tells you to close the door..

Finding a used condom in her room... you're still a virgin.

how is it that he didn't know who was in the house. you'd think that he'd at least see the guy leave the house...

Maybe her dad came into the house after the guy was already there, and left before he came out of the room? And hearing sex sounds probably made him think it was his daughter's boyfriend (and unlike 90% of the FML parents, didn't barge in without knocking :p).

ryanst 7

Time for my favorite solution to problems like this. I call it the "Smack-a-bitch" method.

TheDrifter 23

Are you going for the new King of the Smackaho tribe title? Might be tough to get it away from Chris Brown.

stangbabyxo4 7

hopefully he somehow misheard, but that still sucks.

Out of curiosity what if her dad was either trying to find out if his daughter was sexually active or just didn't like you and knew the one thing that would split y'all up

imcutefml 0

Im going to use that >:) troll win

Time to move on dude, not worth stickin with someone who isn't going to stay true to you when you're not around.

Explain to her dad how she's a cheating bitch.