By Anonymous - 16/02/2011 05:14 - United States

Today, I had an asthma attack. I grabbed my inhaler and found peanut butter on it. I'm extremely allergic to peanuts. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 953
You deserved it 3 982

Same thing different taste

Top comments

justfienne 12

Omugoodness you guys, don't you see?! SOMEONE else who knows of the peanut allergy spread it on OP's inhaler, so that they either get sick from the peanut butter or suffocate from an asthma attack. That's so sad that someone's ACTUALLY trying to kill you, that's no joke man. Watch yer back!

Comments

Just cure your allergy. There are various methods. Look up NAET for example. Peanut allergies have been proven to be curable. Google it. Cheers. PS. I hate that this app does not auto-capitalise the first word of a sentence. It's annoying to have to go back and correct it, considering every other app auto-capitalises.

I agree about the auto-capitalize thing. It drives me crazy sometimes...

skatergirl2016 0

how in the flying *** did u get peanut butter on it!? edit: lol this b funny but really how edit pt 2: y in that name of chease would u have peanut butter in ur house if ur that's alergic?! edit pt 3 goddluck!

oh yeah that's happened to me before. It really sucks. I'm extremely allergic to peanuts also, with asthma too. Not a good combination. I know how you feel.

rockinpop 0

If it was up to nature, you'd be dead.

MyKeyy 0

I feel you bro I'm like highly allergic to peanut butter D:

Sucks to your ass-mar! Does anybody get that reference?