By infected - 30/12/2010 21:37 - Denmark

Today, I had a snowball fight with a friend. In the midst of the game, I stole her hat and put it on my head, ignoring her pleas. Apparently, she was trying to say she had head lice. I can now verify that. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 626
You deserved it 43 620

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI for stealing her hat. That's not a very lice thing to do.

Wow, another lice FML. Forget swine flu, HIV, Ebola, and SARS. It appears the lice outbreak is epidemic!

Comments

samantha_142 0

It's "should have"... my god. The lack of education continues!

jaesm17 5

should of stfu and not commented grammer Bobbie.

You do mean grammar*, correct? Both of you are uneducated, then. :D Even better.

jaesm17 5

Says the one who doesn't post a picture.

samantha_142 0

I made ONE mistake. That does not mean I am uneducated.

I had him, you Bastard. Get your own kills.

CrabbyMcNasty 0

Ohhhhhhhh That's understandable Lols Wowwww I feel like an idiot

FMLsOhilarious 6
Mariah162 0

**** your life is what it means.

I'd like to see those two heads together. They'd make a...pair-o-sights.

You would think that people who have lice wouldn't wear hats, since this could easily happen...

well this sounds like it's your fault and that you should learn a good lesson from this

theRovingMage 0

Vinegar shampoo. Soak a towel in vinegar, soak your hair in vinegar, and wrap it up for a few hours. It dissolves lice instead of poisoning them, so it's better than a pesticide shampoo. I had a chem friend who did an experiment on lice to see if historical methods worked, and that was her finding.

#49 you could also slather on conditioner and wrap your hair in plastic for a whole day. Suffocates the live lice and makes the eggs slide right off. And it leaves your hair silky.